POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candelabra : Re: Candelabra Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candelabra
From: Dennis McDaniel
Date: 7 Jul 2000 11:06:49
Message: <3965f209@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the advice.  I don't know if I'm in love with the flames, but
they definitely look a lot less like Christmas lights.  I think I'm going to
call this one complete.

Dennis

"Marc-Hendrik Bremer" <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
Use 'emission rgb 2' or something like that and in addition to that an
absorbing media with the same absorbtion-color, but use colors witch absorb
all light but the color of your emitting media (something like rgb
1-emicol). That gives you bright media, witch can also be seen on bright
backgrounds.

Just something I learned here recently, hope it helps.

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'candelabra.jpg' (68 KB)